Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bat-MEME!

I have come up with a meme. Here's how it works:

1. Go to Wikipedia.
2. Select your language and choose the Random Article link.
3. Use the topic on the resulting page as the basis for a thematically-obsessed Batman villain.

You can use this image to introduce your new Bat-villain to the world at large. I've already done a few:










I dunno, I thought it was funny ...

(PS, I'm using Letter-O-Matic from Blambot fonts. Please don't use Comic Sans, it is awful)

5 comments:

BeckoningChasm said...

Those are all awesome. I would pay for those comic books, rather than just get smudges on them and put them back on the rack.

ASG said...

Your fine meme has species-jumped into Livejournal, and I made a contribution at my LJ. More blank "canvases" would be great, if you're up to making some!

push the pull door said...

I know this is a week old, but I got the urge to participate. Sorry for totally breaking the rules and using a much-hated font. I'm too tired (and lazy) to google and install another free comic font.

I promise to do better next time. Unless I don't.

push the pull door said...

Just realized I didn't link to my own stupid entry. haha

Try this.

Prof L said...

I refuse to believe my luck. 1st time out I get
"Crescentius the Younger" whose wiki says he "led a rebellion, seized control of Rome, and appointed an antipope."

Find a better bat villain.

Popular Posts