Saturday, October 24, 2015

SATURDAY CHILLER THEATER : DEATH'S ALBUM

"It's me, former Charlton Comics horror host Impy the Imp, hailing from an era where imagination was clearly at a premium! I narrowly beat out Gnomey the Gnome, Trolly the Troll and Leppy the Leprechaun for this job, and don't even let me get started on the drama we had with Gelly the Gelatinous Cube.

"Nonetheless, I was the host of Charlton's Haunted book, often appearing on the cover amidst all the terror, calamity and other fuckin' horrific nonsense which took place inside the book. That's a tall order for a guy who basically most resembles the mini-version of a white supremacist luchador.

"But hey, enough about me and my all-white, peaked cap and face-obscuring hood, let's enjoy this classic horror story from Web of Evil, which you can tell because they've gone and stamped the title of the book on top of every page just in case the kid who bought the book had the attention span of a burnt-out lightbulb ..."

No comments:

Popular Posts